My Progress

Saturday 23 January 2016

Exante | My Thoughts

Hi all,
If you saw my last post, then you'll know that last week I decided to try out Exante diet products. I mentioned in that post, that the products weren't what I was expecting, as I thought it would be prepared ready meal style food, which I've seen other diet companies doing. So going in I was a little hesitant.
Now, a week later, I wanted to tell you how I got on.
In short. I didn't.
On day one, I went in feeling cautiously optimistic, and determined to stick to the plan. I started by having one of the pancake sachets for my breakfast, which tasted ok but not great, and it was significantly smaller than I'd been expecting.
For lunch I decided to try out the coconut shake, which I really did not like, and by this time I was so hungry. My mom, who's a nurse practitioner, was already worried about the extremely low calories, so after having two products, I gave up. I just couldn't. I was so hungry.
I have used a few of the products this past week, but I've been adding in real food as well to get to my 1,200 calorie allowance, because I didn't want to be that hungry on a diet. To me, if you're feeling that hungry, then it's not a healthy diet.
I lost a pound this past week, but I can't say it's because of Exante at all, because I didn't really use many of the products. The ones I did try, weren't great, and I was disappointed, because it was nothing like what was advertised on their site. As show, by the image example below of what's on their site, and what the products actually look like.

All in all. I was really not impressed by this diet plan. The food didn't taste great, the portions were really small, and it was nothing like what I thought I'd be getting. I am much happier following a healthy eating plan, of whole foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment