My Progress

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Weekly Weigh In | 27th December

Hi all,
This morning I weighed in after my fourth week following flex on weight watchers. I was hesitant because I didn't fully track everything that I ate, and there were a couple of things which weren't on the system so I had to guess (independent cafe items). 
As far as exercise goes, I managed to do a little bit. I went on a few walks but other than that there wasn't really anything else I did.
My diet was mostly ok, other than a few treats like hazelnut hot chocolate, a couple of chocolate mousses and crumpets with chocolate spread... can you see what my weakness is?
So, here's how it went...

Weight Loss: - 1 lb
Lost since starting WW: - 8lbs
Lost since starting the journey: - 1st 6lbs
Left to Lose: 46lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment