My Progress

Saturday 23 May 2015

Turning Things Around

Hi all,
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic right now, and say that I think I'm finally starting to turn things around. Last week I had a three pound weight loss, and this morning I weighed in again, and I've lost another two.
I'm now have under twenty pounds left to lose, and I could not be more excited about it. Having a good number on the scale this week, has motivated me even more to keep going, and get to my end target.
I'm a fan of the small goals along the way, and at the moment I'm aiming to get into the eight stones, by the end of July. This means losing another eleven pounds between now and then, and I have nine weigh ins to do it in. With this in mind, I knew that just because I got a good number this week, I couldn't let myself slack off.
So this morning, I did a fifteen minute core workout (Davina Fit in 15 DVD), Then hopped on the treadmill for ten minutes, and finished up with five minutes on the bike. I'm resting up now, and if I'm feeling up to it, I'm hoping to go out with my parents this afternoon, and enjoy the sunshine which has finally decided to show up!
All in all, I'm feeling pretty positive this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment