My Progress

Monday 4 May 2015

Kicking the Habit...I Mean It This Time

Hi guys,
As you may remember from my last post, I've not been doing fantastically recently. However I have some good news, I managed to kick the habit of eating KFC and Belgium Buns all the time. Bad news, I've swapped it for McDonald's and Apple Pie.
Oi! I don't know what has happened to my motivation, but today marks the start of a new week, and I fully intend to kick the bad habits.
No more eating over my calories. Restrict the amount of junk I eat. Maybe even try to eliminate it.
I want to get back into working out, because I've been sick for the past two weeks, but I finally feel healthy enough to tackle a workout.
Today, the sun is shining. I'm feeling motivated, and I want to get back on track with my weight loss. Today is the day to do it. It's salads, water and workouts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment