My Progress

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Call me Yo-Yo

Hi all,
I cannot believe it has taken me so long to update, during November, if I was writing, I was doing to for NaNoWriMo so my blogging kind of got lost. Sorry!
I'd love to come on here and say that in the four weeks since I last posted, I've managed to reach my weight goal, which was only 7lbs away. This isn't the case, because I've hit a rough patch of yo-yo dieting that's driving me crazy.
My health has been rough again, I came down with another virus, so that is definitely affecting my ability to workout, but my eating has been crazy bad recently too.
Ever since getting into the 8st's, I've been yo-yoing between 8st12 and 8st13, with my last weigh in putting me at the higher number again. I need to step it up and get myself motivated again, because I am so close to reaching my goal, but I just keep on wasting time bouncing between a pound gain and a pound loss.
I've been trying to do as much exercise as I can, but being unwell has really made this harder, so I'm barely doing anything. The worst thing, though, is that I've gone off the rails with my eating.
I'm talking, going over my calories most days. Eating chocolate cake, ice cream, pies, chips, and basically nothing that could be considered a wholefood, which is what I'm trying to stick too!
There's one month left of the year, and I need to lose 2lbs a week in order to reach my goal by the end of 2015. I'm not all that confident (hence my more realistic goal of getting there by mid Feb when I go on holiday with my family), however, I am going to try really hard to get back into exercising and eating right.
I haven't come this far, to give up now that I'm so close. I just need to remind myself that more often.
I'm going to try and be much better at keeping this site updated. I've been bad recently, and I want that to stop. So I'm throwing that into my goals for December list.
Please comment below if you want to share your weight loss/fitness journey, and share this post if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment