My Progress

Friday 25 March 2016

Well that didn't work...

I'm wondering if there's something inside me, which is just incapable of following a plan. Logically, I know that I've already lost most of the weight I need to lose, and yet these last pounds, it's impossible to actually lose. Or, seemingly it's impossible.
This, as you may be able to guess, comes after me weighing in this morning, and it didn't go well. I gained three pounds, and find myself creeping back towards ten stone, when not that long ago, I was in the eights.
My clothing, is starting to get tight again, and I threw out all of my larger clothes.
So, what did I do after getting off of the scales this morning, and finding out that I'd gained a lot of weight?
I went to Starbucks, and then to KFC, and then I bought chocolate and simply put, I wound up eating basically my entire days calories, twice!
I am desperate to get to my goal weight, and yet my attitude seems to be, that it won't hurt to just eat this and that and everything else, because I can just work it off later and it won't matter. Only it keeps mattering, and I keep tricking myself into thinking that it doesn't matter.
Refocusing on my diet, seems to be the hardest thing for me right now, and all I can do, is hope that it'll get better soon, before I put all of the weight back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment