My Progress

Saturday 21 March 2015

Detox Diet | First Weigh In

Hi all,
Today was my first weigh in day, since I started detoxing. I began the detox last Monday, and only started properly following it on Tuesday, so I haven't done a full week yet, and as such I wasn't expecting a huge result on the scales.
I weighed in this morning, and I lost a pound. I was hoping to get two, but I'll take any loss I can get.
I'm excited now to see what happens after a full week of detox, and I'll admit that I am hoping to get more than a pound next week.
Things I need to work on going forwards, is getting more exercise, because I have been slacking off a little bit recently. I also need to get better at planning out meals ahead of time, which is why I've spent a very large amount of time on Yummly today, searching for recipes that I can have on detox.
I'll say this, detox is probably one of the hardest diets I've ever tried, simply because there are so many foods restricted, and that can make things tricky.
I do know, though, from previous experience, that I always do feel better once I've been on detox for a week or so.

This past week, I've been fighting the detox headaches. Mostly I'm suffering from giving up sugar, because I used to have a fairly large amount of sugar. Now it's the fifth full day on detox, and I no longer have a migraine headache, I do have a headache, but because of my health condition, I normally always do, and this one is nowhere near as bad.

Loss so Far: 41 lbs
Left to Go: 27 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment