My Progress

Friday 27 March 2015

Cardio!

Hi all,
This week I wanted to step up the exercise, which for me can be hard because of my P.O.T.S. However on my good days I can manage a decent workout. It's all about finding what works best for me.
Cardio where I can sit down always works better for me, and this week I've been working on stepping up my time and distance on the exercise bike.
I'm actually wtiting this on my phone while pedalling away.
The exercise bike is great for me. I get a good cardio workout, I can adjust the speed and resistance to make the workout suit my current level. It's also great because being able to sit down, keeps my heart rate from climbing too high and making me collapse.
So, the exercise bike is definitely my favourite piece of cardio equipment.
What's your favourite cardio machine? Or if you don't use machines, what do you do for your cardio workout?

Please comment, share and subscribe if you like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment