My Progress

Thursday 2 July 2015

Smoothies and an Update

Hi all,
So it's been a while since I wrote something on here, and it's not because I've given up on the diet. I just had no internet for a little over two weeks! It's back up and running now, so I thought I'd do a quick update.
I'm currently sitting at 9st10lbs, and I'm really excited to get my weight into the double digits, hopefully this week.
I'm trying something new for July. My sister decided to do a 30 day smoothie challenge, drinking one smoothie a day, along with regular healthy meals. She asked me if I wanted to join in, and so that's what I'm doing.
Yesterday I had a grape, apple and spinach smoothie which was delicious. Today I opted for a mango and kale one, which again was really good. 
I'm hoping this will be a good way to get more fruit and vegetables in my diet, and make me stop reaching for sweet treats like chocolate and cakes.
It's no secret that I have a very big sweet tooth, and I need to quit this habit and swap it for healthier snacks.
I need to exercise more, though, because this week I've barely done anything.
So, here's hoping that this last 19lbs will go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment