My Progress

Tuesday 8 September 2015

A Strange Diet

Hi all,
It's been a while since I last posted anything here, and this is in part due to the fact that despite my best intentions, I have not got back onto my diet properly.
In fact, for the past week or so, I've been on a very odd diet. One born out of necessity. The necessity being a really bad toothache. I haven't been able to eat solid food in a little over a week, and I'm still in the process of having multiple dentist appointments, and antibiotics to fix this problem.
As a result, my eating habits have been a little odd. I've mostly been sticking to soups, smoothies and very soft foods like scrambled eggs for the past week, and in terms of weight loss, it's been going good. This past week I lost two pounds, taking me to just eleven pounds left to go to reach my goal weight.
My course of antibiotics runs out tomorrow, so I'll need to head back to the dentist to get some x-rays done, and then finally get the treatment I need. So it's still going to be a while before I can eat solid food.
In light of this, I've decided to try out Tesco's Ultra Slim Shakes. I figured since I'm drinking most of my meals anyway, I may as well try out these shakes, and see if it'll help me shift the last eleven pounds.
The downside of this, is that although my weight loss has been ok, I haven't been able to exercise at all because the pills I'm taking for the infection, make me feel really unwell.
So, I'm hoping that by this time next week, I'll be back onto solid foods, and back on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment