My Progress

Saturday 19 September 2015

Catching Up With Me

Hi all,
It's not been a great week, or at least, it hasn't been a great weigh in this morning. All of the pie, chocolate, and coming way off healthy eating, has caught up to me. I gained two pounds this week, and I was so unhappy.
It wasn't entirely unexpected. Towards the start of the week, I'd been overeating a lot, with all the wrong things. So even though towards the end, I was within calories, and tackling some pilates and cardio, I sort of knew it wasn't going to be enough.
Having said this, I was hoping to stay the same, and expecting to gain a pound. Gaining two has really disappointed me. I hate being bet back on my journey, especially when I'm so close to goal, and by now I should know better, than to eat pie and chocolate, and go over my calories.
The only positive out of gaining weight, is that it's refocused me, and given me the kick I need to realize, I cannot get away with bad eating for long.
I'm still unable to eat a lot of foods because of my tooth, so I'm sticking to ultraslim for now, but instead of then going over my calories with soft snacks and unhealthy dinners. I'm determined to keep things healthier this week, step up the exercise, and hopefully undo the damage I did this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment