My Progress

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Shakes, Headaches, and Too Much Pie!

Hi all,
I'm still on my mostly liquid diet at the moment. I have a dentist appointment of the 24th, and I'm hoping soon after that, I'll be back onto solids.
As of right now, I can manage shakes, soups and soft foods. Which is where I've hit into a problem. One of the foods, soft enough for me to handle, is pie, and if you've read previous posts of mine, you'll know that pie is one of my biggest weaknesses. I can't say no.
I love pastry, and fruit pies are one of my favorite things to eat. However, following the diet plan I'm meant to be following, I'm not supposed to eat pie. So it's bad enough that I'm eating it, worse still that I'm eating so much of it. I have a slice of pie pretty much every day, some days more than one slice.
So far, last weigh in I lost another pound, leaving just ten to go. However, since then, I've spent the weekend going way over my calories, and yesterday eating an alarming three slices of pie! This is the major issue I need to deal with.
As far as other food goes. Mostly I've been having Tesco UltraSlim meal replacement shakes, which are tasty and actually do keep me feeling full. So that's a positive. I've been having these mostly for my breakfast and lunch, and then having a soup, mashed potato or some other soft food for my dinner.
Another negative, is that I've been getting a lot of really bad headaches recently. I don't know if this is because my diet is just a little weird at the moment, or because I'm coming down with something, but my usual everyday headaches, have been getting more painful, and while on my proper diet I had some days without headaches, now I'm not getting those days.
So a few ups and downs recently. I need to get my head more focussed, get rid of the pie, and lose those last ten pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment