My Progress

Thursday 11 January 2018

BooTea 14 Day TeaTox


Hi all,

Today I wanted to talk to you about a product I recently purchased. I've been hearing so much about tea tox's that I decided it was worth giving it a go. 
I picked out the Bootea 14-day teatox. I'm starting today and I'll be doing a week one update within my weigh in post next week and then a final thoughts post after the two weeks.
Now, I know that this isn't going to be some weight-loss wonder product, but what the website says is that I should feel more energized and motivated, which would be fantastic. I've also heard that it helps a lot with bloating, which I could use.
Above all else, I picked this up because I feel like I needed the cleansing. So, the plan is to follow this for the two weeks, coupled with sticking to calories, giving up gluten, hydrating a lot and doing some exercise. All of that together, I'm hoping will leave me feeling more energized and of course get me some weight loss.


Here's what you get in the 14-day box. I paid £9.99 at Boots and this was on a half-price sale. Other retailers have it at different prices.
For your money, you get 14-day time teas and 7 bedtime teas, one every other day. Which, I felt was pretty good for the price, considering I'd happily spend £3 or more on a tea at Starbucks.
I'm optimistic about how the two weeks will go and I'll check in soon.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment