My Progress

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Weekly Weigh-In | January 10th

Hi all,
I had another week of feeling unwell, so the exercise hasn't been happening. The only day I've managed to get out was last Saturday, when I went for a bit of a walk and did some shopping and regretted it soon after. Not only because I felt so unwell once I got home, but also because while I was out I was feeling bad and needed a rest, so my sister and I decided to get some lunch.
I'd decided a couple of days before that I was going to give up gluten (I'll post about this soon), so I had to be careful when ordering, because my go-to at the cafe we were at, would be the American style pancakes with bacon and maple syrup! Not ideal.
So, trying to be healthier in a cafe where the bulk of their menu is paninis and baguettes. I opted to have an all-day breakfast. The virus/flu thing I have has been making me crave salt like crazy and the idea of sausages and bacon was so appealing. What I hadn't thought about was that the breakfast came with a slice of toast and the sausages probably weren't gluten free either.
It was also, a lot of calories! I basically ended up eating back all of the calories I'd burned by walking there and then ended up going 44 over for the whole day!
Monday I wound up going 71 calories over, whilst on Sunday I ate a large Indian meal which I couldn't even bring myself to track. The rest of the week, however, I'd been within my calorie budget, so I wasn't really sure what to expect this week.
I ended up losing weight, which is great! I lost 1.4 lbs and I couldn't be happier. I'd expected no more than half a pound, so seeing that number made me so happy.
The goals for this upcoming week is to completely eliminate gluten from my diet. Stick to my calories every day and try to get a little exercise in, even though I'm still not over this virus. I'm also going to be starting a teatox tomorrow, so check back for my initial post about that.

Until next time,

H.


No comments:

Post a Comment