My Progress

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Weekly Weigh In | January 3rd

Hi all,
I wasn't sure what to expect this week. I've had a little bit of an all over the place week where my diet is concerned. I've only tracked about half of what I've eaten and I know that one or two days I would have been over my points/calories. In fact, just with the items, I did manage to track on weight watchers, I was -24 weekly points!
I've also been unwell, not just with my P.O.T.S, but I've had some kind of virus which I'm still battling with. It's been making me feel so tired and my muscles hurting so much that I haven't been able to exercise and the headaches have been so bad that all I've really wanted to do is sleep. I've been pushing myself to keep up to date with all of my blogs and trying as best I can to eat healthily.
The highlight of the week decision wise was last night when I had the option of buying Chinese take-out for dinner, but despite feeling unwell, I opted to cook a roast chicken dinner. Much healthier.
The low point was probably the two times I binged on crackers, which admittedly aren't the worst thing I could have binged on. Only 1 point each and less than 50 calories, but I just ate so many of them and I did it twice in one week. 
Besides that, I had a couple of slip-ups which you can read more about in my Eating on the Go post.
So, after a week full of mixed experiences, I was incredibly happy to lose 2.4lbs. I hadn't been expecting that much because although I felt a little lighter, I thought I'd only manage about half a pound.

Let me know what your week was like in the comments below and please share and subscribe if you liked this post.

Until next time,

H.



No comments:

Post a Comment