My Progress

Thursday 4 January 2018

Working Out In Winter

Hi all,
When it comes to losing weight, we all know that exercise plays a part and for me, it can be tough. I discussed in a previous post, that working out with my health condition is hard. One of the things that I do to keep fit is walking and I live in a beautiful area near the beach and countryside, but in winter, it's not always possible to go out and walk. Not unless I want to end up soaked through and freezing cold.
Keeping up a fitness routine in winter is hard, I don't want to be outside trekking through the wind and rain just to get a calorie burn. Which is why it's times like these that I really miss my treadmill.
For me personally, a treadmill was a great tool that helped me lose a lot of weight. It just wasn't practical to have one in my house, not when there are five adults trying to compete for space.
However, if you have the space then it's an incredible tool to have. It's the perfect place to walk and run inside and there are so many options to choose from.
Treadmills, which could seem monotonous to some, now offer so many different features. Some let you check your email, run along the French Rivera, plan a marathon, and claim a celebrity trainer as your personal running coach. 
But, with all of these features available and so many machines to choose from, where do you start?
Recently I was contacted by a member of Reviews.com, who have spent months evaluating dozens of machines currently on the market.
After scouring expert and buyer reviews, their team personally tested nine top contenders. In the end, they arrived at four top picks. 

  • Best for runners.
  • Best for walkers.
  • Best for training.
  • Best for entertainment features.
You can check out their list here.

Do you use a treadmill? If you do, let me know in the comments what you think of it and please share and subscribe if you like this post.

Until next time,

H.


No comments:

Post a Comment