My Progress

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Weekly Weigh In | January 17th

Hi all,
Another weigh-in came around and I had kind of high hopes. I was aiming to reach a loss of 2.2lbs, which I thought could be possible, considering everything I've been doing this past week.
I went gluten-free. I've been doing more pilates and I even got outside for a short walk, which wound up getting me sick again, but at least I burnt some calories doing it. I stayed within my calorie allowance every day and I've been doing the teatox.
If I was going to achieve a good loss, this was the week I felt sure I'd get it. Mid-week, I felt really good. Not health wise, but weight loss wise. I felt less bloated, more toned and I looked slimmer. I felt lighter and I thought my target was well within reach.
Then, a day before my weigh-in, I got my period. I started feeling so bloated again as well as other symptoms, which resulted in me getting on the scales today and being left disappointed.
I did lose, but I only lost 0.8lbs. Not what I was aiming for, but at least it's a loss. Still, I was disappointed, so I took to the internet to do some research and it turns out that during your period, you can gain anywhere between a pound and ten. So, the 0.8 loss seems better.
Here's hoping I can get it all off.
I'm switching my weigh in day to a Friday, so I'll check in then.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment